|
2nd tagboard as 1st tagboard i dunnot know the email..
|
Wednesday, June 3, 2009 Part A camp-Day 1
I arrive at school around 7.45 a.m. Then we assemble/fall in to take our attendance.We put our back at our bunk which is the classroom. Then we went to the indoor sport hall to have some mini competition game. Our group,Charles,had frezebee soccer. Then we had basketball game. I stand at corner as I do not know how to play. The last game was vey hard. we had to do the standing on chair then get across after that we had to spin 10 times. I nearly fell as i fell dizzy and cannot walk properly. Then must do another 10 spin.. We had our lunch and softball game.-Skip skip- Night time, we had our Initiation night. We have to blindfold and walk at the parade square. When we climb onto the tables the senior splash us with water. After that we had to taste different kinds of honey. Some are sweet but some are not nice. Then we had to crawl on a mat which have flour mix with egg and so on. One of the senior put egg with flour onto my head and say it is 'wax' >.< Lastly was the scariest part,the sir let us smell the food. I smell and the sir say its rotten durian. Then we must eat so i eat and bite it...It was only sweet not rotten durian.---Night time go sleep--- captain of 10th division-Hitsugaya Toushirou killed a hollow at 3:32 AM |
Your profile
bleach fan.bleach character i like is....Hitugaya toushirou,byakuya kuchiki,rukia,ichigo,
uryuu,orihime and many more |